Built for blinding futures.
OK, maybe it wouldn't be super clever to say, 'The future's so bright I gotta wear shoes,' but what better instrument for marching into the corridors of said bright future than a good pair of kicks? Comfortable, stylish, and durable, the Element Hampton Vibram Shoe draws upon Element's skate heritage and dresses it up with style and eco-conscious materials.
- Non-slip Vibram outsole provides traction that won't quit
- Partially recycled cupsole is slimmed down to give the shoe a low-profile appearance
- Durable full-grain leather upper withstands abuse and looks swank
- Bamboo lining adds an extra-layer of comfort
- Mid height provides support and ankle protection
Share your thoughts
Best Shoes I Own
These shoes are way too legit. I have been wearing the same pair for about 6 months now and they are still in perfect condition. Some of the most comfortable shoes in my collection for sure. Definitely swoop a pair of these and TURN UP