When it's time to go out and nail down a big-boy job, make sure you're wearing your Element Howland Pant. This slick chino pant brings a cool, dressed-up look that will impress your new boss and a comfortable fit that will feel good when you're skating over to the bar to buy a celebratory round for your still-unemployed friends.
- Blended twill is smooth, lightweight, and comfortable
- Classic chino cut is versatile so you can dress it up or dress it down
- Five-pocket styling gives you room to stash a few goodies
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The fabric is very smooth and comfortable, although do to the nature of the material any sort of dust, animal hair, or fleece fuzzies will stick. The colour is very deep (I bought the black pair) and a year later is the same as when I got them.
These are true skater-style straight legged pants, and therefore are quite narrow. They aren't skin tight standing up, but when sitting down there will likely be no room in the thighs. If one is used to the style it shouldn't be bothersome.
Sizing is way off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I intentionally ordered these pants 1 size larger than usual so they would be roomy. When I tried them on, they were like spandex. The sizing is nowhere near where it should be.