After a long day of skating, kick off your soggy skate shoes and slip on the Element Prairie Men's Shoe. It has classic moccasin-styling with a comfy suede upper and lightly cushioned footbed to help your feet unwind after an afternoon of flinging your body down stair sets and handrails.
- Suede upper is comfy and durable
- Lightly cushioned footbed softens your step
- Cork and EVA midsole provides support and comfort
- Outsole made from pressed rubber and hemp is durable
- Part of the Emerald Collection, which focuses on design and comfort while utilizing more environmentally-friendly materials
Share your thoughts
Bottom of the shoes
the bottom of the shoes have been put through the wringer for sure.
Great House Shoe
Love'em super comfy and perfect for kicking it around the house
Super Comfy house shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The prairie shoe from Element is the perfect combo for a house shoe or if you just need to run out and grab something from the store. Kick off your shoes when you get home and slip these on and you're golden for the rest of the night. I've had a pair of these for 3 years and they are still holding up just fine. I love to just lunge around the house in them and they packup super small so you can take them anywhere and don't take up too much room. They will stretch out a little bit for sure too so if they are a little snug be advised they will break in.
THESE ARE DOPE.......PERIOD......END OF STORY