Explore Central Park or the Village in the fall weather wearing the Element Women's Roam Jacket. This military-inspired jacket features faux leather sleeves, shoulder epaulets, and a longer length that create a stylish look that wears well among tall, sleek skyscrapers and restored brownstones.
- Cotton body fabric offers comfortable warmth, breathes exceptionally well, and feels cozy against your body
- Faux leather sleeves provide a chic look, supply durability, and ensure comfort against blustery weather
- Military-inspired jacket features front hidden zipper, metal snap closure, shoulder epaulets, mock neck, and a metal logo plate
- Two chest and two hand pockets hold your small wallet, keys, cell, and other small essentials when you're out and about
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Military inspired with a hint of punk-leather sleeves, this jacket will be the perfect addition to anyone's closet (I'm looking at you Marga!). The jacket is true to size, well made and highlights what is really "in" this fall.
The green in the photo is just a little brighter than the jacket really is, it is definitely more olive.