Andrew Reynolds is always at the forefront of style and innovation when it comes to skateboarding, so it's no surprise that he holds his shoes to the same standard. The Emerica Reynolds Mid-Top Men's Skate Shoe is the most breathable Reynolds yet, with a mesh lining, open mesh at the heel and collar, and a perforated upper to keep air flowing so your shoes don't get swampy. It also has a lightweight G6 midsole to cushion impacts from harsh drops and big bails. A stitchless toe area not only prevents blowouts, but also provide better flick on your flip tricks.
- Suede upper is durable with open mesh for breathability
- Mesh lining improves air flow and wicks moisture
- Internal forefoot support system improves stability
- Perforated tongue and upper increases breathability
- G6 foam midsole is lightweight and high-rebound for cushioning big impacts
- Triangle tread rubber sole provides maximum grip
- Solid tread panel at back of heel increases durability
- Single-piece upper toe and ollie area panel prevents blowouts and provides a consistent flick
Share your thoughts
Perfect Mid Top Skate Shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wow, I haven't bought a pair of Emerica's in a while, and I have been missing out. These things are definitely more comfortable than your average skate shoe. I usually wear Vans Old Skools, or Supra Stacks and these have a lot more tech going on. First thing I noticed is the super cushy heel bed as well as some super plush ankle support. There is some cool mesh near the arch of your foot that breathes really well. Tongue is thin, and I like that. I wear an 8.5 in Vans and I ordered an 8.5 in these and they fit comparable. I have skated in these about 4 days now and normally where I would notice some where on my front foot I don't have any marks. They seem super durable so far. Overall I am super happy with these, and would highly recommend them, especially for someone who likes mid tops. They make these in lows as well, and I would like to try them soon. Pick some up, you won't be disappointed.