Leave your mark on The Wall.
Australian Street Artist Dave "Meggs" Hooke came up to the Endeavor Snowboards' design office in September to paint some custom installations, including the largest wall mural he has ever done. Meggs' also offers up insights into the art scene and his inspirations.
The first in a series of content films Endeavor will be releasing this fall, Meggs captures the dedication of Endeavor Snowboards bringing art to snowboard design.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
If park laps and rails are the rider’s forte, the Color is their board. New stance widths for 2013 allow bigger stances on the shorter boards in the line. The rubber sidewall inlays will protect the board from impact while giving the smoothest ride. This true twin, reverse camber board has become the Endeavor team’s board choice for jibbing.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 144 cm, 147 cm, 149 cm, 152 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Endeavor's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- rubber inlay
- Effective Edge:
- [144cm] 1108 mm; [147cm] 1138 mm; [149cm] 1150 mm; [152cm] 1180 mm; [155cm] 1200 mm; [158cm] 1230 mm
- Waist Width:
- [144cm] 238 mm; [147cm] 240 mm; [149cm] 242 mm; [152cm] 246 mm; [155cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 253 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [144cm] 7.4 m; [147cm] 7.6 m; [149cm] 7.4 m; [152cm] 7.6 m; [155-158cm] 7.8 m
- Stance Width:
- [144cm] 17.5 - 20.75 in; [147cm] 19 - 22.25 in; [149-152cm] 20 - 23.25 in; [155-158cm] 21 - 24 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [144cm] 105 - 155 lb; [147cm] 110 - 165 lb; [149cm] 115 - 170 lb; [152cm] 130 - 180 lb; [155-158cm] 155 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, street, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year