Durable, lightweight, and comfy, the Etnies Men's Aventa Skate Shoe sets you up for all-day action. With an Evolution Foam midsole and Foam Lite footbed, this shoe keeps it ultralight while providing impact-absorbing support and comfort. The leather upper endures and looks better year after year. Its rubber sole gives you grip on the board for control, and the heat transfer arrow logo adds skate style.
- Leather upper delivers enduring comfort and great looks
- Lace-up closure gives a snug, precise, all-around fit
- Durable STI Foam Lite 2 footbed supports and cushions foot for all-day comfort and efficiency
- Ultralight, durable STI Evolution Foam midsole resists abrasion, cushions foot, rebounds from impact, and reduces waste with its die-cut construction
- Stock-fit rubber sole provides grippy traction for high performance
Share your thoughts
I recommend these shoes to anyone
They are super comfortable because of the STI foam. Great style, overall great shoe. I'm going to be getting these alot more often.
do these shoes run a little small or large?...
do these shoes run a little small or large?
Thanks for your question.
Since skateboarding shoes are made from thicker material they generally do tend to run small. I would suggest buying a half size larger than your normal running shoe.