Details make all the difference. The Etnies Bledsoe Skate Shoe, as low-profile as it is, will stand out among all the vulc kicks in the world, not only through its clean looks but through its hidden toggle lace-locking system, minimal padding, and durable material.
- Toggle-lacing is easy to adjust, won't come untied while skating, and can be discreetly tucked out of the way
- Durable suede upper resists abrasion from grip tape friction
- DTTF (Dropped To The Floor) Pro 1 footbed keeps your foot low for the best in board feel while offering the full-length cushioning you foot needs for absorbing shock
- Blind toe seam resists wear and tear from grip tape and keeps with the Bledsoe's streamlined appearance
- Ventilating holes provide direct airflow to your foot
- Double-wrap vulcanized construction maintains vulcanized flexibility while reinforcing the bond for a long-lasting shoe