Made famous by Etnies and copied by many, the Fairfax Vulc Skate Shoe builds upon the classic silhouette with the addition of action suede and a heel-bruise preventing STI DTTF Pro 1 footbed. Ask for it by name.
- Durable action suede and nubuck upper resists wear and tear to prolong the life of the shoe
- One-piece toe cap eliminates stitching in areas prone to grip-tape friction
- STI DTTF (Dropped To The Floor)Pro 1 footbed provides team-developed skate-specific cushioning and support
- Thin padding cuts out weight and keeps the the Fairfax slim and sleek
- Vulcanized 400 NBS rubber outsole flexes for increased board feel and casual comfort when not skating