The Etnies Freeport Vulc Skate Shoe is a straight-forward skate shoe with casual appeal and no gimmicks about it. Developed by Etnies' team of professional wood-pushers, the Freeport only features technologies they asked for by name to help them push the envelope, such as the STI Dropped To The Floor footbed, memory foam on the tongue and collar, and an incredibly durable upper with clean lines throughout.
- Minimal stitching on the toe cap makes this area that's prone to grip-tape friction more durable and cleans up the overall look
- STI DTTF (Dropped To The Floor) Pro 1 footbed provides team-developed skate-specific cushioning and support
- Egg-crate midsole provides structural support with tremendous savings in weight
- Thin memory foam padding on the collar and tongue keep the Freeport light and sleek
- Tonal canvas accents on collar and tongue increase breathability, shave weight, and add textural contrast
- Vulcanized 400 NBS rubber outsole flexes for increased board feel and casual comfort when not skating