Game-changing tech from a game-changing skater.
The Etnies Sheckler 6 Fusion Skate Shoe uses a revolutionary and weight-saving technology called STI Fusion—which Ryan requested in order to make his shoe lighter, stronger, and cushier. Also found in the Sheckler 6 is Etnies' durable Action Leather—which means less blown-out stitches and ollie zones (Ryan asked for that too).
- STI Fusion fuses the outsole, midsole, and upper together for a durable bond that won't quit
- The STI Fusion process makes the Sheckler 6 Fusion Skate Shoe 20% lighter than the industry standard of vulcanized skate shoes
- Durable Action Leather and suede uppers resist wear and tear from grip tape
- STI insole absorbs shock
- Eco-conscious manufacturing reduces overall use of glues and time spent manufacturing the shoe, which means less energy wasted
- Need to know more? Check out stifusion.com to bathe in a fountain of skate-related geek speak
Share your thoughts
I have had a pair of sti fusion technology...
I have had a pair of sti fusion technology shoes but i forget if the fusion technology runs big or small. If i wear a size 10.5 in vulcanized etnies what size etnies should i get in fusion etnies?
Get the same size. A fusion sole fits the same as a vulc sole. Hope that helps.