Get more out of your kicks with the Fallen Capitol Men's Skate Shoe. It features a neoprene sockliner that provides increased comfort and support when you have them laced up tight while skating, and it keeps your foot in place when you're just relaxing and you want to wear them loose. It also allows for a longer vamp, which exposes less lace area and fewer seams to wear-and-tear for greater durability.
- Suede upper is tough and durable
- Neoprene sockliner provides comfort and support, and allows the option of wearing your shoes loose for casual wear
- EVA midsole absorbs shock from harsh impacts
- Rubber sole is grippy and long-lasting
- Vulc construction provides superior sole flex and board feel
Share your thoughts
Great shoe,love them.
Amazingly comfy,only takes a day to break in,and to cruise in them are phenomenal,I am getting another pair asap because Jack Curtins not on fallen anymore so get these while you can!