Technical, slim, and incredibly resilient. Tom Asta's signature kick, the Fallen Seventy Six Skate Shoe, is an apple that hasn't fallen far from the tree. Equipped with FLX-Flexology, durable materials, and clean looks, the Seventy Six keeps your feet covered with heavy-duty comfort for skating and beyond.
- Suede and durable canvas material map out the upper with durability up front and at the heel and lightweight and breathable canvas along the vamp
- FLX-Flexology utilized in midsole increases cushioning and foot hold in the heel and tapers thinner toward the toes to not prohibited board feel and flexibility
- 400 NBS rubber outsole resists wear and tear for long-lasting life both on and off the grip tape
- One-piece toe cap design eliminates panels and stitching prone to getting blown out by grip tape
- Tongue uses medium padding for comfort without appearing bulky and uses mesh on the top to increase airflow to your foot
- Tom Asta signature skate shoe