Slip into the M11 and go find your line.
The Flow M11 Binding was designed with a minimal approach and a stiff flex to be an all-terrain vehicle with freestyle influences realized through its lightweight Long-Strain baseplate. Whether you're meaning to apart the big jump line in the park or making laps beyond the ropes in pursuit of powder and pillow lines, the M11 will get you there.
- ModBack Highback with KushControl-backed Long-Strain nylon support panel and aluminum heelcup reclines for ease of entry and provides strength and flexibility where you need the most
- Rockered baseplate is engineered to allow the board to flex without interruption by minimizing the overall contact area and placing a concave shape on the corners to eliminate underfoot dead spots
- A-FUSION PowerStrap enhances lateral support with an asymmetrical contour and soft-flexing mid-section which also results in a more direct transmission of energy to the board
- LSR buckles (Locking Slap Ratchets) provide lockable, lightweight, and outstanding micro-adjustability with the option to be used for side-entry or rear-entry closure
- Synchronous Length Adjustment (SLA) allows you to center and rotate the highback without loss of energy into the three-point connection of the PowerTriangle design
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment can shift your lean on the fly
- Combi mounting disk fits 4-hole and 3-hole insert patterns