Sweet cliffs not included.
- SnugFit molded baseplate creates a precise connection between boot and binding
- Reclining highback provides easy ons and offs
- Power Triangle links highback to the middle of the binding with a steel cable for better control and power transfer
- A-Flex strap's lateral asymmetry at the top provides freeride support
- EVA landing pads absorb big impact
Share your thoughts
Any word on how DC boots fit in Flow...
Any word on how DC boots fit in Flow bindings?
Should fit fine. Pretty much the same as any other boot. Flow bindings don't really fit any different. Hope this helps.
First up these binding have a 3/5 star review because the other tard who reviewed them bought the wrong size. I'm giving these 5 stars. Went this these over the M9's and i couldn't be happier. Everything you have heard about FLOW bindings is true. The distribution of weight over your foot reduces cramping and nothing beats strapping in off the lift without stopping.
wish they fit my boots
bought these bindings in size medium to ride with 2011 burton slx boots size 7.5 and they don't fit. suggest checking boots in bindings before buying.