Visible style with hidden performance.
It doesn't matter if you shred the park with mad skill or blow through pow stashes with stinesse, the Flow M9-SE Snowboard Binding provides the performance and slick looks you can use. Equipped with Flow's precise cable adjustments, unique reclining highback, and a special edition paint scheme, the M9-SE is the ideal blend of speed-of-use, flexibility, and stiffness that will help you stand out anywhere on the mountain.
- Snugfit baseplate reduces overall size and weight and provides incredibly rapid response
- A single I-Flex PowerStrap provides precise adjustment with locking MINIratchets and toolless adjusters
- Ventilated highback is light and strong and utilizes Flow's
- Synchronous Length Adjustment (SLA) for a precise fit
- Independently-adjustable EVA foam toe and heel pads let you get the maximum performance with enhanced cushion and overall comfort
Share your thoughts
Quick and easy binding system
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They are solid a entry - intermediate park/ freestyle binding. Super adjustable! Some people like the center down locked in feel, I prefer the toe and heel hold of the traditional and now toe cap-strap tech. Also I yardsaled a phat heel edge... That sucked! and to add insult to injury when i chunked it they broke free. running down the hill to get my plank. Lame :/