Aggressive freestyle performance.
It doesn't matter if you shred the park with raw skill or blow through pow stashes with finesse, the Flow M9-SE Snowboard Binding provides performance and slick looks you can use. Equipped with Flow's precise, tool-free adjustability and tweakable highback, the M9-SE embodies the ideal blend of functionality, versatility, and flex that will help you stand out anywhere on the mountain.
- SnugFit molded baseplate delivers a precise connection between boot and binding
- Padded, reclining highbacks provide easy entry and eliminate calf bite
- Highback's TWEAK.6 SupportPanel has a softer flex in the top-zone and can rotate medially or laterally for a custom feel
- Power Triangle links the highback directly to the middle of the baseplate with a steel cable for better control and power transfer
- EVA landing pads swallow big impacts
Share your thoughts
Best Flow Makes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These bindings are very typical Flow style with easy in and out system. These are the top of the line with more bells and whistles. They have a smaller strap than previous bindings providing a traditional binding feel. Decent bindings if you want to get in and out fast!
Great price, my husband wanted these for xmas and i looked online every where. Dogfunk had the lowest price by far - he was very happy with these bindings!
I wear a size 9.5 boot. Do I need M, L or...
I wear a size 9.5 boot. Do I need M, L or XL bindings for Flow models?
The sizing chart indicates our be a Large.
Fast and Easy
Switch to this type of binding about 4 years ago and I loved them since then. The reason why is because I wouldn't consider myself a good rider, nor do I have time to go, but when I do get a chance to hit the slopes these make a ton of difference when on top of the mountain. While others are strapping in, you have already reached the half way point of the mountain.