The next chapter.
The Flow M9-SE Binding represents a dramatic step forwards in Flow's ever-evolving lineup of bindings. Now with hybrid functionality ushered in by the advent of LSR buckles and HYBRID PowerCapStrap, you can step into the re-envisioned M9-SE with the rear SpeedEntry as usual, or you can strap in with conventional SideEntry. Whether you're into low-to-the-ground jibs or prefer airtime, the M9-SE with its rockered nylon baseplate and partial urethane highback, delivers the tweak and comfort you need by the boatload.
- SnugFit nylon baseplate is light and medium-soft flexing for park-fueled antics and features rockered edges to not inhibit board flex
- Modback highback features three-piece construction consisting of a lightweight and supportive aluminum heel piece, and a freestyle-friendly TWEAK.6 upper panel made from soft-flexing urethane with KushControl EVA backing for comfort
- Snugfit baseplate is engineered for a superior connection between boot, board, and binding
- SLA (Synchronous Length Adjustment) centers and rotates the highback without loss of response from the PowerTriangle
- EVA heel and toe landing pads to fit between sizes of boots and eliminate toe and heel drag
- New HYBRID PowerCapStrap with urethane webbing that grips the front of your boot, and allows you to uses the drop-down SpeedEntry or the conventional SideEntry
- LSR buckles ratchet down and lock in place to not slip
- Tool-less forward lean creates a customized feel without having to bring a screwdriver
- Disc compatible with four-hole and three-hole insert patterns