Stick it to any terrain.
The Flow M9 Snowboard Binding will bring an end to your quest for the ultimate time-saving, versatile freestyle binding. Innovation and rider input has led to a binding system that combines easy entry and exit on any terrain with the performance needed to nail your pipe run or steep pow line.
- The patented Power Triangle design of Flow bindings ensures you’re getting the most efficient energy transfer possible
- Nylon composite baseplates and ventilated highbacks combine forces to form the Snugfit design—optimizing your connection to your board
- EVA cushioning pads dampen the ride and deliver relief when you have to suck up the impact from a flatter-than-expected landing
- Synchronous length adjustment automatically synchs up your binding into the optimal position no matter what adjustments you make to the highback’s position
- Airframe MINIratchets with low-friction LadderGuides are quick to dial in and won’t loosen their grip
Share your thoughts
ok, so i got the XL bindings and the DC...
ok, so i got the XL bindings and the DC ceptor boots size 11, now ive set them up and there feeling good, havent had a chance to actually use them yet, the front ratchet straps are pretty much all the way down, theres only 3 clips until they have no more adjustment. my concern is, that once i start to use the bindings, will the powerstrap stretch or anything? im hoping not as i dont have much adjustment left.. any advice on this would be apprecitated, thanks
Hello, i am going to get the DC Ceptor...
Hello, i am going to get the DC Ceptor snowboard boots size 11 and these bindings, should i get the Large size bindings or the Extra Large Size?
You want to go as small as possible generally. However, those boots aren't the most low profile so your best bet would be the XL's.
Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if...
Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if these bindings will fit a Lib Tech Dark Series C2BTX board?
Absolutely, no problem.
will these bindings fit my nitro addict...
will these bindings fit my nitro addict snowboard??
Yea definitely man.
Sgt MICHAEL JOYNER
i have a set of these on my board and i have been in multiple countries boarding from japan to austria , germany, italy , sweeden and korea . Quick as can be to get on the slopes leave people in the dust on the top of the hill all the time .