There are so many options—where to ride next? The Flow Myriad Women’s Snowboard won’t help you out there, since it’s ready to ride just about anything. It’s secretly hoping, however, that you take it to the park, where the true twin shape, lively Pop Cam profile, and quick Dual Transitional sidecut help you show those boys a thing or two. Just ask pro Sarka Panchochova, she rocks the Myriad when she’s killin’ it on the mountain.
- Pop Cam profile features traditional camber between the bindings for better edge control and extra float in the powder, along with flexier tip and tail for a more forgiving ride
- Whiskey Royale energy plates underneath the binding area next to both edges improve power to your turns, and the built-in rubber pads dampen vibration and impact
- Dual Transitional sidecut provides powerful turns while still keeping landings mellow and catch-free
- TruTwin shape gives you maximum flexibility in the park
- TruFlex core utilizes different density polar to gives you excellent all-around response
- Lite Quadrax fiberglass with carbon gives plenty of pop and enough stiffness to keep the board stable at high speeds
- Lightning-fast Sintered 4000 base can take a beating in the park and come back for more
Share your thoughts
Myriad rocks! new 10/11 board for me!
What isnt there to like about this board! It responds so well to wherever I want to go no matter the type of snow or how fast Im going! This board is meant for an all mountain rider whos got a few seasons under their belt. Its just a teeny bit shorter than I normally ride, however Ive never had a better run so I will be getting the 148 Myriad. Edges cut in where it was icy and I felt in complete control with no sign of slipping out. Spring and pop was noticeably there when I hit the kickers and the half pipe