All about all-mountain.
Flow designed the NX2 SE for riders who like to hit up the whole mountain and know what they're doing. The SE is the softest-flexing of the NX2 line, so it's comfortable in the park as well as hardpack and deep backcountry snow.
- Mid-stiff feel for plenty of edge control with a little forgiveness for use in the park
- Rockered aluminum baseplate with 2.5 degree bevel for stiff, lightweight performance without creating flat spots in your rocker
- OC Kush basepad with cushioning at the toe and heel for shock and vibration-absorption
- Acive Straps automatically lift out of the way when you drop the highback to make getting in and out even easier than before
- 4-way adjustable support strap allows you to dial in the amount of control (vs forgiveness) for a custom feel
- KushControl Highback Pad gives you added comfort and reduces ankle bite on sketchy landings and long heelside traverses
- Active Power Capstrap allows you to choose between fast rear-entry or conventional side-entry
- Offset multi-disk is 3D, 4x4, channel, and M6 compatible
Share your thoughts
Easy in easy out.
First and foremost this binding is very intuitive and very easy to get in and out of regardless of body position. In addition, the binding is fairly light which makes park riding a bit easier. However, unlike most park bindings the NX2-SE is at home when shredding down big mountain lines.
The SE with the highback dropped .
This is the future
I was skeptical about the whole thing, I have been waiting something that wasn't the regular flow mono strap and this is it! I was worried about too much flex/toe/heel lift but this thing is solid.
Great Bindings but probably not for me
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Let me get this straight the bindings are great the LSR are great. However keep note of the boots you are using. If the boots have a raised front such as the Burton Motos I would not suggest this. I have the motos and The shoes do not slide in properly due to the toe cap and the boot not aligning properly. It was just my first run but I'm going to try them one more time. If they give me the same issues I will return to get the NX2-AT
Will these bindings fit on a 2011 model...
Will these bindings fit on a 2011 model Burton Lipstick Snowboard? It has the slits for the bindings rather then the four holes?
Flow NX2 Series How To
Flow NX2 Series How To