Hardcore style and function.
- A single I-Flex PowerStrap provides precise adjustment with four locking MINIratchets
- New ventilated highback is lighter and stronger than before
- Synchronous Length Adjustment (SLA) provides easy adjustment of the baseplate length for ideal boot compatibility
- Independently adjustable EVA foam toe and heel pads increase cushion and comfort
- Forged aluminum baseplate with rocker provides strength and control
Share your thoughts
One side key is not so good.
But Flow is OK....
These bindings rock ! but . . .
My mate bought these bindings and i bought the standard AT's in Black White and Gold, we were going to swap as these were to look better on my boards, but they are slightly different, the standard AT has mini ratchets all round where as these have 2 mini ratchets and 2 screw type attachments on the inside of the binding, thought i'd mention it if you're deciding between the two as now i'm considering upsetting my mate and keeping the standard ones . . . Wicked bindings apart from that, if you're in the know, only run Flow :-) will attach a photo at a later stage . . . .
A great thing made better!
I own the '09 NXT AT's and love them. I haven't gotten to use these on the mountain yet, but took them down a hill by the house the other day just because we got a little bit snow. Anyway, I REALLY dig the way flow tricked these things out over the standard AT's. Where the AT's have ratchets on the inside of the binding, the AT SE's have an adjustable fixed position instead of the ratchets. Setup after traveling will be way quicker. I can't really say much about the "rocker", yet. I will say that the new flared bottom of the highback makes it WAY easier to lock it in. I didn't have even the slightest bit of trouble with it. With the '09s it can be irritating to lock in at times, but it doesn't seem to be an issue with the '10 line. I have '09 Ride Ful Boots size 9.5 and my AT's and AT SE's are a Large. LOVE MY FLOWS!