Anything to make Scotty Lago happy.
Flow couldn’t resist tinkering with the Men’s NTX-ATSE Snowboard Binding and by golly, they made it even better for this year by shaving off even more weight and increasing custom adjustability. The featherweight milled aluminum alloy baseplate lets your board flex naturally under your feet; since this will undoubtedly inspire you to push the envelope, Flow added KushPad shock-absorbing basepads and wrap-around KushControl highback pads to soften hard landings.
- Easy-entry reclining highback allows you to quickly step into your binding without having to park your butt in the snow
- A single I-Flex PowerStrap distributes pressure over a wider area of your foot for more board feel and power with less cramping and discomfort
- Power Triangle directly links highback to center of baseplate, cutting weight while increasing responsiveness
- Synchronous Length Adjustment (SLA) provides easy adjustment of the baseplate length for ideal boot compatibility
- Free+ allows tool-less forward-lean adjustment without having to step out of the binding
Share your thoughts
These things are AMAZING! if your an experienced rider tho! they Tweek like crazy, and they are the MOST responsive bindings Ive EVER OWNED. Love them!
Thanks for the help from the inside support team at DOGFUNK, you guys are awesome!
cant wait to shred on them again!
Are the buckles on the Flow bindings...
Are the buckles on the Flow bindings metal?