Looks, comfort, and performance all fused into one stellar binding.
We can't lie and say the crazy-beautiful special edition Flow Women's Prima-SE Snowboard Binding is for all ladies—it's not. The Prima-SE is for ladies with the skills and determination to slash every pow line and hit every park and natural feature with confidence and in total comfort. Added cushion underfoot and on the highback means ladies don't have to suffer after a long, hard day on the hill.
- Rockered shape of the ultralight aluminum alloy baseplate allows maximum torsional flex of the board (regardless of camber profile)
- Ventilated highback is light and strong and utilizes Flow's
- Synchronous Length Adjustment (SLA) for a precise fit
- A single I-Flex PowerStrap provides precise adjustment with locking MINIratchets and toolless adjusters
- KushPad shock absorbing highback and baseplate pads add extra cushion for hard-charging, all-day comfort
Share your thoughts
Run Small, Have Ugly Satin Detail
They don't fit a size 8.5 women's Burton boots. Really???!!! I don't recommend a Medium if you wear an 8.5. An 8 might even be tight still. They also have satin (of all things) detailing on the lower portion of the binding that matches the stripes on the side. The picture doesn't show it (tricksters). I imagine this would start to look raggedy and dirty and match the shredding I do on the mountain after just a few uses, not to mention car abuse and garage dirt. Not what I expected for the top of the line model. Returning.