Become an all-mountain warrior, just like Scotty.
What evil lurks in the heart of Scotty Lago? One look at the Flow Quantum Snowboard will give you a rough idea, since he came up with the graphics this year for his favorite ride. Flow packs the Quantum with Whiskey Double Malt technology, a TruTwin shape, and a PopCam profile that features traditional camber between the bindings for better edge control and extra float in the powder, along with flexier tip and tail for easy pressing. You’re now armed to lay waste to park, pipe, or stretches of virgin pow, showing no mercy.
- Whiskey Double Malt construction directs rider energy to the board’s key control surfaces and doubles the compression strength for unbeatable edge hold in any conditions
- Reflex core, Flow’s lightest, combines different woods for impressive strength and response
- Dual Transitional sidecut provides powerful turns while still keeping landings mellow and catch-free
- Lite Quadrax fiberglass with carbon gives plenty of pop and enough stiffness to keep the board stable at high speeds
- Lightning-fast Sintered 4000 base can take a beating in the park and come back for more
Share your thoughts
I was blown away by the graphics! And when I took it on the mountain it was even more amazing! Too bad it is made in China.
BEST BOARD EVER!!
Hands down this is the best board i have ever ridden!! So poppy, but super playful at the same time. It has a stiffer flex between the bindings, but is super easy to press in the nose and tail. I got it with flow nxt at se's and I LOVE IT!