When the engineers and athletes at Flow got together to build the Flow Solitude Snowboard, they immediately agreed on one thing: backcountry bombing doesn't have to be done on an unforgiving plank of a board. The Solitude's Pow-Rock camber profile lets you track straight in the chutes with incredible stability but loosens up for soul-carving and powder-buttering once you're in the open field of powder. As far as pop goes, the addition of Whiskey Bars and Whiskey X technology keeps the Solitude poppy just where you need it, without overpowering you or feeling like you're riding an untamed bull.
- Pow-Rock camber profile sets back places camber at the inserts which puts power right under your feet and uses a directional (set back) rocket in the midsection along with a convex base to slightly lift the edges for a hook-free ride
- Whiskey X technology places 4 strength-increasing and ride-dampening Titanal plates that are linked together by bamboo and pre-cured fiberglass
- Whiskey Rocks technology strategically places lightweight and eco-friendly basalt plates at the toe and heel zones to double the overall strength, increase edge-hold at high speeds, and enhance pop
- Biax fiberglass brings a freestyle feel to this board with freeride geometry for a blend off playfulness and power
- ReFlex core is Flow's lightest core and is constructed with full-length medium and low-density woods to increase strength and shave weight in targeted zones
- Sintered 4000 base holds wax and goes fast
- Progressive DT sidecut uses 3 radii of sidecut with a mellow section at the waist and tighter arch at the tips for a surfy, but responsive, feel