Your only friends today are the ones that can keep up.
The only way to truly find solace on the hill is to bomb past novice resort-goers and escape to the untracked trees and deep bowls of the slackcountry. On the floaty, stable Flow Solitude Snowboard, there's no limit to power and finesse you can display, but if you take it where it's supposed to go, there's a strong- to quite-strong chance that nobody will see how good you look.
- Pow Rock profile gives you serious float and a playful feel with a long rocker mid and camber outside the feet
- Re Flex core features moderate density wood to give you a lightweight platform with flexible feel
- Directional shape lets you sit back and surf big pow lines or bomb groomers
- Whiskey X technology utilizes titanium alloy energy plates to transfer energy to your edges
- Carbon stringers provide the stability at speed and pop lost in the rocker to help you boost off cornices, cliffs, and booters
- Progressive Dual Transitional sidecut varies from mellow to aggressive, which lets your switch up from long to short turns