Distort your riding.
- F-Tech Asym highback creates a forgiving flex for better park performance
- Urethane construction for dampening and skate-like feel
- L-Guide system makes for easy strapping in/out
- Toe Mask toe strap fits over your toe
- Tool-free adjustments allow you to quickly adjust fit
Share your thoughts
What da FluX???
lol... didn't know what to think of them at first,, but what you get is a super responsive and durable piece of work,, not only does it perform with great response,, it has all the whistles and flares that you want in a HOT binding,, go try them for yourself..//
sweet..but kinda heavy
I got these bindings a few months ago, haven't tried them out yet, and i just put them on my new signal park rocker, it's a sweet setup but it gets kind of heavy. it's not just the bindings, the board is a tad heavy as well, but still, nobody likes a heavy setup.
i was just wondering if these bindings...
i was just wondering if these bindings would be good with the Step Child Jibstick 2010?
These will be a perfect fit for your Stepchild! The bindings will share a similar, soft flex as the board. The solid white color will help to offset the busy green and various colored graphic on the Jibstick. So, a good choice if you ask me...
1. do they work with my...
1. do they work with my capita indoor?
2. is there enough support for an all mountain session?
3. would these work well with big air jumps/cliff drops? (i only ask because the park is not always well maintained)
im sure they're sick for jibing and mid sized jumps, but they dont seem to have any cushioning...
1. Yes, they will be a good matchup with your Capita Indoor Survival. There are no weird hole patterns to worry about and setup will be easy.
2. I like how Flux put's it: "The Distortion is the newest cool kid on the block, setting trends and breakin necks.
To give it a skate inspired feel we incorporated a urethane highback that flexes and moves with the rider, kinda like a good pair of skate shoes.
The urethane dampeners in the baseplate promote natural board flex and eliminate dead spots, perfect for reverse camber shred sticks. " This binding is a staple in the Flux line, because it can handle just about anything...ok, ANYTHING!
3. Your park isn't always maintained? perhaps you ride @ Brighton? You're also wrong about the whole 'hey dont seem to have any cushioning...' thing. These babies have urethane underfoot, working full time and behind the scenes, and EVA foam directly on top of the tray, helps absorb the chatter so you don't have to. The distortions will take you there, the rest is up to you to get beastie!
Hey guys I was wondering how these would...
Hey guys I was wondering how these would handle on T.Rice BTX model? I do a lot of free riding in the backcountry and spend some time in the park. How would these compare to cartels?
go with union forces, they can do it all and they are made with materials that make them super light. Union is the best for durability and they also have a lifetime warranty.
Most comfortable bindings I've tried
I went from Burton to Drake Podiums to the Flux Distortion and I have to say they're by far the most comfortable bindings I've worn. I've seen people complaining that they are too soft but I find I can tighten the straps enough without them getting uncomfortable so that's really not a problem at all. Having a softer highback is super, the bindings feel like a perfect match for a reverse camber board, makes for a very playful feel.
The bindings seem well built, ratchets have a reassuringly sturdy quality. Plus, they look good.
Yo mann how well would these bindings work...
Yo mann how well would these bindings work on a board with reverse camber. Would these bindings be better than the forum republlics. I have the 2010 forum destroyer 156 wide
These will be sweet for RC boards, Flux even states on their site: The urethane dampeners in the baseplate promote natural board flex and eliminate dead spots, perfect for reverse camber shred sticks. " Well, there you have it, look no further.
good match-up with the banana? How much...
good match-up with the banana? How much difference does the urethane highback make? Does it have enough support?
I was wondering the same thing bro, looking at getting the new banana with these, sick match-up. Im probably just going to be experimental
How would this binding work on a Nitro...
How would this binding work on a Nitro Swindle? would they go well together in the park?
It will work on the swindle and is actually a pretty good match for it as well as far as flex goes. definitely a good park set up.