Set up shop in the park.
- Alpha highback moves the forward lean adjustment from a skinny little tab to mounting options under the baseplate to shave weight by 35% and radically improve performance and power transfer
- Dual-density EVA on the Hybrid highback pad balances cushioning with stability
- Alpha baseplate features higher sidewalls to increase responsiveness and durability; not to worry, they're milled out to shave weight
- Anatomically correct Hybrid footbed features soft EVA sections to absorb shock, while stiffer areas provide support and abrasion resistance
- Absolute Fit strap's centers are cored out to shed weight and eliminate pressure points
- Ratchet pivot system lets you dial the comfort and responsiveness of the ankle strap by giving you three ways to position the lightweight Alpha ratchet buckles
- FTM Monocoque toe straps use a molded one-piece design to wrap the contours of your boot for maximum comfort and responsiveness
Share your thoughts
Mounting the bindings
In order to mount the bindings you must hold back the toe cusion bed, which I found somewhat difficult while trying to line up the binding correctly.
Although the toe cusion pad can be removed, it can't be reinstalled once the bindings is screwed down.
DS30's in black gradation mounted on the new Nan'r
Hey, can i ride the DS30 the hole mountain...
Hey, can i ride the DS30 the hole mountain or is it not stiff enough for that? i ride mostly the park, but also a lot in the powder! so is the DS30 too flexible for that or will it be stiff enough and give me enough response?