The ultimate connection.
Take one step closer to a full connection with your board when you strap on the Flux SF45 Feedback Snowboard Binding. Designed to provide the ultimate, high-performance ride, the SF45 features the Flux lightweight, ergonomic Genetic baseplate in a tough fiberglass-infused nylon, for the support response you need to nail some sick moves over the lip of the pipe. Urethane dampeners under the base plate absorb hard landings, and come in two different densities so you can get the feel of your SF45 just the way you like it.
- F-Tech Asymmetrical highback is soft and flexible on the outside and stiffer on the inside to make for a highly controllable and smooth flex.
- Asymmetrical lean adjuster allows you to adjust the highback to an optimal position
- EVA anti-vibration pad in highback eliminates slippage in the heelcup for extra responsiveness
- Ultra-responsive Absolute Fit ankle strap fits any boot without pressure points, gaps, or pinching
- New ratchet pivot system allows the ankle strap to be positioned three different ways to customize your level of support
- FTM Versa toe strap conforms to any boot shape, and can be worn either around the toe box or across the top of the toes
- Tool-less adjustment of highback position, straps, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit; forward lean mechanism allows you to make micro adjustments with ease
- UU Fit delivers a 360-degree fit for better comfort and support without pinching or pressure points