An equal-opportunity destroyer.
- Nylon F-Tech Asym Highback is soft and flexible outwards but stiffer on the inside; wear it one way in the park and then switch your highbacks for all-mountain freeride
- Anti-Vibration EVA pad in the highback grabs the boot and doesn't let go for a better interface between boot and binding
- Alpha baseplate features higher sidewalls to increase responsiveness and durability; not to worry, they're milled out to shave weight
- SuperBlend 45 material combines nylon with glass and fiber for rock-solid durability and responsiveness
- Flat rocker sole has rounded edges that enable board to flex more naturally
- Anatomically correct Hybrid footbed features soft EVA sections to absorb shock, while stiffer areas provide support and abrasion resistance
- Absolute Fit strap's centers are cored out to shed weight and eliminate pressure points
- Ratchet pivot system lets you dial the comfort and responsiveness of the ankle strap by giving you three ways to position the lightweight Alpha ratchet buckles
- FTM Monocoque toe straps use a molded one-piece design to wrap the contours of your boot for maximum comfort and responsiveness
- Tool-less adjustment of highback position, straps, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit; forward lean mechanism allows you to make micro adjustments with ease
Share your thoughts
So the same question. Almost. I got Nike...
So the same question. Almost. I got Nike ZF1 but size 9. Do you think size M of bindings must be ok?
9 is def good
I hear Flux bindings plates run larger...
I hear Flux bindings plates run larger than most bindings? I wear a 10.5 boot, should i go w/ the conventional Large or would i be okay w/ the Medium? Thanks.
I just put a size 10 Nike ZF1 on a medium DS30 and they are stretched to the limit...I need to return mine to get a Large...