A diamond in the rough.
Exclusively designed for ladies who don’t want to compromise their skills and style, the Flux Women’s Gem Snowboard Binding delivers excellent response, balanced flex, and cushy support all based on months of on-hill tests and tweaks in the lab. Flux gave the Gem Snowboard Binding its hi-tech details for high-performance shredding, and even collaborated with Chanelle Sladics, so you don’t have to sacrifice your classy feminine style just to ride like the guys.
- Comfort Base for lightweight response, impact resistance, and vibration absorption
- Hybrid Blend 30 is flexible, yet retains excellent response & handling
- Chair highback is a women�s specific binding which uses strategically placed slots to transfer power to the whole surface rather than one point for a natural flex; super tough nylon reduced vibrations and absorbs shocks for a smoother more forgiving ride
- Low Profile ratchet buckle are durable and smooth with excellent hold
- FTM L-Guide system stays flexible without applying stress when you�re riding; Flux Toe mask conforms to any boot shape and won�t slide off when you�re riding
- F-Tech 3D ankle strap is cushy, supportive, and ergonomic for maximum comfort
- UU Fit eliminates pinching and uncomfortable ankle stress
- Free Skullcandy Headphones included with this binding
Share your thoughts
I love my new bindings! Great support!
Amazing bindings, bought these because a friend said Flux bindings are the Toyota of all bindings cuz they'll never break down on you. And they have a lifetime warranty that I don't think I'll ever have to use.
Styled nicely with bling but not over the top. Lots of adjustable parts to fine tune the fit, my heels feel nice and locked in, the toe cap keeps your boots stationary, and love that the ratchet straps have a protective cover so they won't get snapped off.
Buckles are easy to get in and out of even while wearing my bulky BD mercury mittens.