- Sky Cushion baseplate padding combines air pockets and EVA to absorb shock; urethane dampeners under baseplate cut down on board chatter
- Women’s specific Chair highback uses strategically placed slots to transfer power to the whole surface rather than one point for a natural flex
- F-Tech 3D ankle strap is cushy, supportive, and ergonomic for maximum comfort
- Lightweight TPU Flux Toe Mask strap conforms to any boot shape and won't slip
- UU Fit repositions the strap ends to eliminate pinching and uncomfortable ankle stress
- Super-smooth Flux low-profile ratchets halve the time you need to get in and out of your bindings
- Tool-less adjustment of highback position, forward lean, strap position, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit
Share your thoughts
Looking into buying the Arbor Push 2012,...
Looking into buying the Arbor Push 2012, how would these binding be for that board? Also the boots I have are size 8, would that work with XS bindings?
Hi i've got lashed ft (women) size 7 boots,...
Hi i've got lashed ft (women) size 7 boots, will it be a good combo with these bindings? should i get S or XS? Would you recommend any other bindings? thank you!!
Hi Chrissy- I would go with the XS, less slop since you are in the middle of the sizing!
X SMALL: Womens 5 7 (22cm 24cm)
SMALL: Womens 7 9 (24cm 26cm)