The whole mountain's yours.
- Women’s specific Chair highback uses slots at the top to shave weight and transfer power to the whole surface rather than one point, ensuring a natural flex
- Vogue baseplate is asymmetrically shaped to cradle your foot naturally, and features urethene dameners in the heel to absorb shock
- Sky Cushion baseplate padding combines EVA and strategically placed air pockets to absorb shock
- F-Tech 3D ankle strap is cushy, supportive, and ergonomic for maximum comfort
- Lightweight TPU Flux Toe Mask strap conforms to any boot shape and won't slip
- UU Fit repositions the strap ends to eliminate pinching and uncomfortable ankle stress
- Super-smooth Flux low-profile ratchets halve the time you need to get in and out of your bindings
- Tool-less adjustment of highback position, forward lean, strap position, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit
Share your thoughts
Ok but a bit plasticy
Got these in silver and they are ok but have a plasticy feel to them. I used them in Japan- and I found that when it got very cold the screws seized up and the ratchets stopped working properly.
On the plus side the toe strap fit snuggly around my boots and the strap sizes are easy to adjust. I wouldn't say the best value for money although as far as bindings go they are on the cheap side. I have only used them for two weeks and not sure how long they will last me.
The sizing chart on this page is for Mens...
The sizing chart on this page is for Mens S, M, and L. Could anyone tell me what size boot the Small will fit?
Small = Size 5-8
According to Flux, WOMENS SIZING: X SMALL: Womens 5 7 (22cm 24cm)& SMALL: Womens 7 9 (24cm 26cm). http://fluxbindings.wordpress.com/flux-sizing/