Pimp your ride.
Ride the white wave in the Flux SR15 Style Master Snowboard Bindings. In recognition of the surf-like, unrestricted freedom of this soft, flexy binding, artist and Asian Wave Skates guru Toshikazu Nozaka has embellished the limited-edition SR15 with a wave graphic so sweet, you might want to get yourself some high-water snowboarding pants just to show it off.
- Ultra-flexible urethane F-Tech Asym highback provides maximum mobility in the park
- Lightweight, ergonomic Genetic base that is thinner on the inside than the outside for a more responsive feel; soft Comfort Blend 15 material makes it ideal for lightweight riders
- Urethane dampeners under the base plate absorb impact; dampeners comes in two different densities so you can further customize your bidings to suit your style of riding
- F-Tech 3D ankle strap is cushy, supportive, and ergonomic for maximum comfortNew ratchet pivot system allows the ankle strap to be positioned three different ways to customize your level of support
- FTM Versa toe strap conforms to any boot shape, and can be worn either around the toe box or across the top of the toes
- Tooless adjustment of highback position, forward lean, strap position, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit
Share your thoughts
These bindings are great ... Flexable and responsive at the same time,and super confortable all day long.. tool free adjustments helped me adjust settings on the way up in the gondola with very little hassel.