Because you charge harder than everyone else on the mountain.
- F-Tech Asym Highback is soft and flexible outwards but stiff inwards; adjust the highback depending on your riding style�facing inside improves response, and facing outside assists with flex
- Genetic Base with Super Carbon Blend delivers incredible shock absorption and snappy response while reducing the baseplate�s weight by ten percent; focused cushioning for improved response and dampening
- Low Profile ratchet buckles are durable and smooth with excellent hold
- L-Guide system stays flexible without applying stress when you�re riding; Flux Toe mask conforms to any boot shape and won�t slide off when you�re riding
- F-Tech 3D ankle strap is cushy, supportive, and ergonomic for maximum comfort
- UU Fit eliminates pinching and uncomfortable ankle stress
- Subtle matte white finish is classy and sets you apart on the hill
Share your thoughts
If I have a stiffer board (NS Legacy And...
If I have a stiffer board (NS Legacy And revolver) do I want a stiffer binding? or can I got with a softer binding and get the best of both worlds?
Stiffer bindings are traditionally better with stiffer boards. Riding a stiffer binding on a softer board will make the board feel more fragile and "noodley". It will work, but won't be as fun and precise as with evenly matched stuff.
If you want the best of both worlds the solution is a medium stiff board, binding and boot. For the NS Revolver/Legacy I'd suggest the Union Force, Burton Mission, Flux Super Emblem or the Rome 390.
If you want something to play around with you might want to check out the Rome Targa, it's adjustable with three settings from soft to stiff.