Essential equipment for balls-out riding.
- Urethane dampening under the plate, as well as air and EVA cushioning, further absorb impact on hard landings
- Fiberglass-reinforced Super Tuff nylon Plus in the highback improves response for precise carving
- EVA anti-vibration pad in highback eliminates slippage in the heelcup for extra responsiveness
- Ultra-responsive Absolute Fit ankle strap holds any boot without pressure points, gaps, or pinchingNew ratchet pivot system allows the ankle strap to be positioned three different ways to customize your level of support
- FTM Versa toe strap conforms to any boot shape, and can be worn either around the toe box or across the top of the toes
- Tool-less adjustment of highback rotation, forward lean, strap position, and strap length lets you easily dial in your fit
- UU Fit delivers a 360-degree fit for better comfort and support without pinching or pressure points
Share your thoughts
These bindings are more on the stiff side, so they are awesome for when you want the most controll out of your board. They are really responsive, dont have any pressure points and are incredibly light! theyll work great anywhere on the mountain.