Park and street monster.
- Minimalist Smooth Base baseplate�s responsive and durable nylon composite offers excellent performance on any terrain and for any style of riding
- Sky Cushion baseplate padding combines air pockets and EVA to absorb shock
- Highback provides more forward lean than any other Flux binding for better spins
- Cushy F-Tech 3D ankle strap offers a supportive, ergonomic fit for maximum comfort
- Lightweight TPU Flux Toe Mask strap conforms to any boot shape without slipping
- UU Fit delivers a 360-degree fit for better comfort and support without pinching or pressure points
- Low profile ratchet buckles tighten and release precisely and quickly
Share your thoughts
could these bindings be good for an all...
could these bindings be good for an all mountain board? or for someone who does abit of everything?
Got the Large teal bindings in my cart.....
Got the Large teal bindings in my cart.. I have size 10 boots, that should easily fit my 153 park pickle shouldn't it?
GOT THE PURPLE ONES. THEY LOOK HOT. CANT WAIT TO TWEAK THE URETHANE HIGH BACK IN THE PARK. ANY DAY NOW WE'LL BE HITTIN SUM FRESHIES
2010/2011 Flux RK30 - Titan RK Snowboard Binding
Your new jib deck needs a binding that can keep up with it; screw on the Flux RK30 Titan RK Snowboard Bindings for a skate-like feel. The RK30’s freakishly flexible urethane Performance highback provides maximum range of motion, the kind you get on your warm-weather boards.
I`m very interesting Flux...
I`m very interesting Flux Rk30 binidings.
But I would like to buy Small size.
Your website appeared that L size is left.
Do you have Teal or puple or Orange or Yellow color of small size?
If you say that OK, How many small size do you have?
My team want 5 quantity.
Finally If i bought 5 quantity, How many discount for me?
I look forward to hearing..
Let me know that via email.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the best jibber bindings on the market! the fact that they are made out of urethane makes them so flexy! you can press for days with them, and they will never give you any pressure points. such ill bindings!
i luv flux
in 6 years or shredding these are the best bindings ive ever rode. the straps are advanced and work very smoothly. the front toe strap works great in front as well as on top of your boot whatever you prefer. stop thinking, you need these
cool lookin bindings. the hidden adjustments are tite. the ratchets are solid and dont feel cheap like theyd break mid season. kinda bummed that the toe strap is one of those cup styles tho. personally i like the the over the toe straps better. but to each his own. all around solid bindings cant wait to try out these urethane high backs
best fit no presure points but hold as tight as you want to ratchet them