Peak-to-park freestyle machine.
The Flux TT30 Snowboard Binding pairs a medium-stiff flex with lower back for a ride that's quick to respond and that easily holds a press or loads up extra pop. Thin straps, an asym highback, and a high sidewall on the baseplate keep the TT30 light, secure, and so comfortable you won't even notice your bindings at all.
- F-Tech Asym highback is made from a tweakable urethane blend and has a lower height and asymmetric design for less bite and effortless turn initiation, and is heavily padded for stupendous comfort
- Genetic baseplate was developed by testing the natural movement and form of the boot and uses a thinner inside section and a thicker outside section to balance the ride and create unprecedented board feel
- Full-length dual-density EVA footbed uses an overhauled design that softens the blow from huge landings with less weight than before
- Conforming toe strap molds over boot and stays locked with robust ratcheting
- F-Tech 3D Strap rides with freestyle-specific cushioning and a non-bulky profile for instant response and low weight
Share your thoughts
Great Bindings; Great Value!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great bindings for the price. There is absolutely nothing bad about them. The toe strap is great and the ankle strap is very comfortable. The bindings are right in the middle of medium flex. They are lightweight and easy to install.
Right now, I'm using them with size 9 Forum boots and a Forum destroyer (traditional camber). It's a good set-up with the new bindings.
I would absolutely recommend this product. (already convinced another friend to buy them)
they are good until they break
when they are fresh out of the box, they flex nicely and are pretty comfy, but they arent the most durable. Ive broken the heel cup on them and prior to that ive found tons of cracks through the plastic to cap. As far as durability goes, they pretty much suck. Sorry flux.
Best bindings ever
The Flux TT30's are my favorite bindings to date. The comfort of the straps combined with the board feel and response are unmatched. I love that all the pieces are adjustable by hand once the bindings are on your board, making for easy transition for when you need a little tighter fit for sending big jumps or to back it off when just cruising. Overall I am very impressed with the quality and really would recommend these bindings to anyone. Light, durable, comfortable and great response makes for a perfect binding and thats what these are!
What's going on flux....?
I dunno what's going on with there bindings this year, I've broke them twice. I love them and the way the handle and feel and my fluxes from that I bought for 10/11 season have over 100 days on them and no problems. I think they have changed there construction because this year there just falling apart.