Picking on the park.
Make the park feel stupid by easily conquering every feature on the Forum Bully DoubleDog Snowboard. DoubleDog profile with a stiffer tail helps you boost jumps and pop onto high rails, and Swingers Club tips will have you spinning to win so you can have the park in tears by the time you get to the bottom of your run. To finish things off, steal its lunch money.
- DoubleDog profile features rocker sections between the feet and at the tip and tail, with cambered pop zones underfoot for a playful, forgiving board that is still capable of huge ollies
- Biax Glass provides a forgiving and playful flex
- Gnar Core is made from 100% aspen for a lightweight and snappy ride
- Twin-like shape for better float in pow
- FreeBase Extruded Base absorbs wax well and is easily repairable
- Swingers Club features shaved down core in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Stiffer tail gives you more powerful turns and higher ollies
Share your thoughts
Is this board suitable for Burton FREESTYLE...
Is this board suitable for Burton FREESTYLE SNOWBOARD bindings (size L)
and BURTON INVADER SNOWBOARD BOOT - MENS (size usa men `s 11)
Get out of my way!
Snaking lines, poaching kickers and one up-ing claimers are just a few benefits of the Bully. Built with the playful power of DoubleDog profile with an even stiffer tail for snappier pop. This board simply makes you crack off higher ollies whether you like it or not. The shaved tip and tail sections of the Swingers Club puts this freestyle slayer in charge of the scene with nothing less than aggressive spinning tendencies.