Destroy your enemies with Forum’s Chillydog rocker.
Based on the popular Destroyer Snowboard, the Forum Destroyer Chillydog Snowboard takes all the best features from its straight camber brother and gets the reverse-camber makeover. Chillydog continuous rocker gives you a catch-free ride with plenty of stability and float. Forum also updated the Destroyer Chillydog Snowboard with beveled edges for fewer hang-ups, and used Swingers Club technology to reduce tip and tail weight for improved spinning.
- Chillydog Continuous Rocker geometry is based on one continuous circle, delivering a smooth, consistent and stable ride full of jibbing potential and a surfy ride in pow; traditional contact points are lifted at the tip and tail for catch-free take offs and landings
- Swingers Club reduced-profile tip and tail spin faster and press easier
- Gnar core is made with lightweight Aspen wood for a smooth responsive ride with lots of pop, and grainbelt technology adds critical strength under the bindings
- Beveled edges reduce catching on take offs and landings, and pre-ground edges are ready to thrash rails without needing to be tuned in your rec room beforehand
- Light Triax laminate adds smooth flex and balanced stability
- Formula base is sintered and as fast as your uncle�s muscle car (without the mullet)
- Ridden by Daniel Ek
- Good Wood Award winner