It's OK bigfoot, they made a board for you, too.
If you're having trouble finding a board that doesn't suck due to your large stompers, don't sweat it—Forum has your back with the Destroyer DoubleDog Wide Snowboard. This year Forum took the pop on the Destroyer to the next level by increasing the camber underfoot to load up for bigger ollies. They also added Car Bombs fiberglass inlays to radiate energy towards the tip and tail for additional pop and increased response, so you can go huge in the park while all the little ballerina-feet kids are dancing around on the baby rails with their noodle boards.
- DoubleDog with Pop Profile features rocker sections between the feet and at the tip and tail, with cambered pop zones underfoot for a playful, forgiving board that is still capable of huge ollies
- Light Triax Fiberglass provides a smooth and lively flex from tip to tail
- Car Bombs Fiberglass Inlays extend from just outside the bindings to the tip and tail to provide tons of additional pop
- GnarLE Core uses aspen with sustainable wood stringers for a snappy and lightweight feel
- Swingers Club features shaved-down core in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- True Twin shape for dialing in switch tricks
- Sintered Formula Base is super-fast and durable
- Wide waist-width prevents toe-drag for those with bigger feet
- Please note each board size depicts a different graphic
Share your thoughts
Double Dog Wide
Solid snowboard. The extra pop is an understatement. The double dog technology is flawless in the park, pow, and groomers. I detuned it a little on the edges before I took it out but I bet you wouldn't even have to do that and it would still be sick right out of the box. Presses anything with ease and holds steady on jumps. Shame Forum is going out of business.
I mostly ride park and like a shorter...
I mostly ride park and like a shorter board, I am 5'10" and 145 lbs so I would like to stick with the 152 regular model, but I have a size 11.5 thirty two boot. Do I need the wide 154?
I would definitely go for the 154 wide. Sure you could pull off the 152 but it would be pushing it for sure.
So Much Fun!
I had been riding a nitro rook with flat camber for a few years until I decided to get this. I wasn't so sure about such a drastic change in board shape until i rode the board. This thing is sick! took a few runs to get used to the shape but the hybrid camber makes the board super buttery and playful on everything. After only about 3 runs I was already doing better than with my previous board. I highly recommend!
Hybrid Camber without Sacrifice
The Destroyer has been a staple of Forum's line for quite some time and the double dog version is a new take on this old board. At first I was skeptical to go with the double dog vs. the traditional camber but after ridding it there is no looking back. The mustache like camber allows for very easy float in pow and flexing of the snowboard. While being floaty and forgiving in pow it rips when you put this thing on edge on hard pack. With all of the benefits of camber and rocker this is truly a collectors item!
Playful power!! This board was made with the mind set of giving back to the rider. The tech combinations will keep you stable and confident in any mountain situation. Snow conditions vary, but not the consistency of this boards performance .
Shunned no MORE!
Playful power!! This board was made with the mind set of giving back to the rider, even the ride with a large foot print. The tech combinations will keep you stable and confident in any mountain situation. Snow conditions vary, but not the consistency of this boards performance .