Tweak and support in one boot.
Different terrain requires a different flex in a boot, but the Forum Forumula Tweaker Snowboard Boot solves a huge problem for park riders who want options outside the plastic fencing. That's because the riders and engineers at Forum doctored the Forumula so it has both the mid-stiff lateral and toe-to-heel flex that allows you to floor it down groomers and lay down big carves through powder, as well as a softer medial flex that won't inhibit contortionist grabbing and locked-in pressing.
- Traditional lacing with comfort lacing and double-posted metal lace hooks
- Tweaker Cuff NexTreme stiffens up lateral side of the boot while minimizing medial support to enhance tweakability without sacrificing support
- Gangsta Wrap tongue eliminates gaps between the tongue and shell for a streamlined fit
- Gold Cuff Link internal lacing locks in foot in to prevent heel lift
- Glory Sole outsole provides medium-lugged traction for slip-free ascents to the mountain's glory hole
- Level 4 liner uses compression-molded backspine to maintain shape and support your foot while the int3egrated FGel cushioning absorbs harsh impacts
- Footpillow footbed is super-soft while still providing ample arch support so you can ride all day
- All-new FeetBelt is a removable neoprene harness that secures over the liner to lock down heels while adding a touch more padding
- Forever Fit construction prevents your boot from packing out for a consistent fit all season