Unlike real gloves, it's not cool to wear just one.
'Fitting like a glove' is more than a saying for the folks at Forum. The Women's Glove Tweaker Boot embraces it as a mantra for a thrill-seeking fit that doesn't squeeze or allow your heels to lift. To hit this goal, the Glove Tweaker relies on SpeedZone lacing, Tweaker Cuff, and Forum's supportive yet soft Level 2 liner.
- Speed Zone lacing allows you to independently adjust the upper and lower zones of your boot in a matter of seconds
- Tweaker cuff and shell construction allows for a softer medial flex so you can tweak your grabs without sacrificing toe-to-heel or lateral flex
- Good Vibes outsole with integrated FGel absorbs shock and rebounds energy
- Level 2 liner eliminates cold toes and pairs a forgiving flex with just the right amount of support
- Level 2 footbed utilizes plastic arch and heel support along with dampening EVA