The Forum Women's Journal Binding will dish all the dirt you want to know about mischievous sessions in the park and rowdiness in the streets. The Good Vibes hinge disk, Simmer Down natural canting, and the reversible Flip Flop ankle strap all share tidbits of information to complete one juicy tale about playful freestyle progression.
- Women-specific highback design keeps you hammering the park without hammering your calves
- Good Vibes hinge disk flexes with your board with two independent pieces that eliminate underfoot dead spots; the Good Vibes hinge disk is only compatible with 4x4 insert patterns
- Simmer Down design uses a dual-durometer EVA pad with the softer compound on the inside and a firmer compound on the outside that gives you natural canting that adjusts to any stance position
- Good Vibes footpad minimizes chatter while allowing for precise board feel
- Flip Flop asymmetrical ankle strap can be switched from left to right and vice versa depending on how you like your support
- Throwdown capstrap provides full toe coverage so your foot is fully and comfortably locked in
- Aircraft-grade aluminum heel loop provides serious strength and response without prohibiting flex
- Tool-free strap adjustment changes strap positioning on the fly so you can put down the screwdriver and spend more time riding
Share your thoughts
Slaping the boys!
Dear Journal, don?t tell anyone but I?ve been experiencing more response lately. Maybe it?s Good Vibes Hinge Disk below my boots. Between that and ultra comfy combo of Good Vibes EVA footpad and Simmer Down Canting I feel more naturally positioned than ever, snapping ollies by night and hammering parks by day. In fact, I finally feel like it?s clicking!