Deploy your troops into the snowy battle field with the Forum Kids' Mini Recon Binding. Its easy flex and response gives them the upper hand during rail-to-rail combat, while it also delivers the control and comfort needed for long-range booter ballistics.
- Real Wrap Highback is made from a light and soft-flexing nylon composite and features an ergonomic shape that follows the natural position the leg for quick response and less fatigue throughout the day
- Living Hinge technology on the highback flexes without pressure and sits flush with the binding's heel loop
- EVA baseplate padding absorbs shock from big landings and chunder-y snow
- Bubbler ankle strap is plush for comfort even when cranked all the way down
- Half-Cap capstrap can either be worn around the toe or over the top
- For 'Em multi disk connects to boards with 4-hole, 3-hole, and Channel insert patterns
Share your thoughts
Can a woman with a size 8 boot use this...
Can a woman with a size 8 boot use this binding on a 143 board?
No, they are a kid's size small, so they will be too small for your boots.
Ride like a Pro!
Built with same ingredients as its big bror, take to park with same confidence as pros. These easy to use buckles and the living hinge tech in the heel cup you will be able to shred like you have been doing it for years.