Get all the freestyle flex you need with the Forum Musket Snowboard Boot. Tweaker construction gives you a whole new level of flexibility for super-tweaked methods and boned-out blunts.
- Speed Zone lacing allows you to independently adjust the upper and lower zones of your boot in a matter of seconds
- Tweaker cuff and shell construction allows for a softer medial flex so you can tweak your grabs without sacrificing toe-to-heel or lateral flex
- Light Sole injected outsole is durable and lightweight, and features Ice Spikes for traction
- Level 1 liner has integrated lacing for increased support
- Level 1 EVA footbed cushions for all-day comfort
- Forever Fit construction prevents the boot from packing out
Share your thoughts
Shred on Shredder!
Time is money when is comes to fresh snow so don?t waist a moment with traditional lacing. With speed zone lacing and a flex that will feel the same off the shelve as the last day of the season, you will be moon walking across the ice while your buddies are still trying to get their boots on their feet.