Any attempt to ride as good as Pat will require a porn-stache and a deal with the devil, so get his board instead.
Pat Moore's ability to destroy every man-made, natural, and alien earth-temple with finesse makes him one of the most recognized freestyle shredders in the universe. The all new Thunder Puss By Pat Moore Snowboard is the quintessential slide, huck, spin, bomb, and stomp anything, anywhere freestyle stick. You could acquire a quiver of boards and spend an hour every day contemplating the best choice or you could go shred on the Thunder Puss and make the ladies quiver with excitement.
- Traditional camber profile offers the most pop and stability for ollies, takoffs, and big landings
- Gnarle core features alternating lightweight aspen stringers for a durable and super-poppy core
- Swingers Club technology reduces the amount of material in the tip and tail to lower swing-weight
- Buttercup design raises the tip & tail contact points off the snow for a catch-free ride
- New progressive freestyle shape has a set-back stance, a softer nose, and a stiffer tail
- Light Triax laminate offers smooth tip-to-tail flex with added torsional strength for hard-charging stability
- 155cm is the only size