The Forum Scheme ChillyDog Snowboard is a bit different from its hot, slippery older brother that Peter Line rides—if we're going with the food references, this stick is more like a corn dog. Why? Mostly because corn dogs are a bit more versatile (easier to eat while walking, driving, partying), but just as tasty. Since you love to pop, spin, and slide in the park as well as the woods, Forum gave the Scheme ChillyDog the crisp ride of continuous rocker with a slightly directional shape with twin tip and tail.
- ChillyDog is a continuous rocker profile free of kinks and transitions for the most buttery-soft flex and catch-free ride
- Slightly stiffer tail adds ollie-pop and creates a stable platform for high speeds and big landings
- Swingers Club technology reduces the amount of material in the tip and tail to lower swing-weight
- Gnar core features super-snappy aspen wood with reinforced wood at the edges under the binging inserts for strength
- Biax fiberglass laminate offers the most forgiving lateral and torsional flex for the most presstastic butterability