Just as tasty as a chili-covered hot dog, but so much cleaner and easier to ride.
One day Peter Line bit into an American delicacy called a chili dog and had an epiphany; 'Shredders the world over should experience this while they ride.' With a chili-stained face and a dream to make freestyle riding more fun, Peter fed the Forum engineers chili dogs (for inspiration). Then the engineers crafted the Forum Substance ChillyDog By Peter Line Snowboard.
- ChillyDog is a continuous rocker profile free of kinks and transitions for the most buttery-soft flex and catch-free ride
- Slightly stiffer tail adds ollie-pop and creates a stable platform for big landings
- True-twin shape lets you dish out equal portions of regular and switch shredding
- Gnarle core features alternating lightweight aspen stringers for a durable and super-poppy core
- Swingers Club technology reduces the amount of material in the tip and tail to lower swing-weight
- Biax fiberglass laminate offers the most forgiving lateral and torsional flex for the most presstastic butterability
- Graphics painted by Peter Line using a hot dog bun instead of a brush (this is half-true)